Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Sweet Girl...

Kennedie spent the entire day today on the couch with a fever, dizziness, sore throat and tummy ache. She was absolutely miserable.

At one point she got out her marker and paper and spent some time writing different things (something she loves to do). After a while of writing and watching tv, she showed me one of the things she wrote (picture above). In case you don't know what it says... "I love my family! I love my house! I am trying to sell my house" and then the picture is of our house. Her writing kind of surprised us because we have not talked to the kids about the house being for sale in a long time. I guess maybe she thinks about moving out of our house more than we thought...

Love that girl!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! Isn't it funny what they come up with on their own? Love it.

    ReplyDelete